Post 3: Hobbies

          

      Hi everyone! In my case I don't have a particular hobby, before the pandemic I used to get together with my friends to play tennis or walk our pets, but now with the pandemic we stopped doing these things and . However, during the pandemic I found an activity that I really liked, I started to be very interested in how to make ceramic figures, so I started to learn on my own how to make them, during the summer I could learn a lot of things about this subject since I had more time available, but once the classes started I had no more time to continue with this, since to be able to make the figures that are very delicate, requires a lot of time and care. I still have a lot to learn, so I hope that during this summer I can continue with this activity and practice more. For now that I'm studying and I don't have so much time available, I try to spend it watching series or movies that don't require so much time. 




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 2: The best concert I've been to

Post 1: A country you'd would like to visit

Post 6: Time travel in the future