Post 8: English Language Challenges

   

  Hi everyone! this semester I managed to learn and improve in many things in relation to this subject. In my case it has been many years since I had English classes, I remember the last time was during 2017 when I was in high school and they were not very good, however, because I liked to watch many series and read books I started on my own to learn english to enjoy these things, it was thanks to this that I was able to learn in a better way and be able to develop myself better in the language. Now this year, I had to take this subject and I realized that I still have a lot more to learn, especially pronunciation. Also, thanks to the blogs I was able to expand my vocabulary and learn a lot of new words. 

Outside the english class, lately I have found myself reading a lot more in English because a lot of the books I want to read are not available in Spanish but are available in english, as well as scientific articles that I need to read for university assignments. 

In order to continue improving my language skills I have to keep practicing, I think that what I find most difficult is the pronunciation part, so I will try to develop myself more in this area, looking for instances where I can improve in this aspect.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 2: The best concert I've been to

Post 1: A country you'd would like to visit

Post 6: Time travel in the future