Post 7: Changes to my study programme


    Hi everyone! In this blog I'm going to talk about what I would like to change in my study programme. 

Since I entered the university in 2020, I have only had online classes, and only this semester I was able to get to know the infrastructure of the university for the first time. Because of this, I could not specify what things should be changed in relation to this, but in another aspect, what I would like to change in the current career that i'm studying (wich is Agronomics) is that in the case that if one doesn't pass a subject during the corresponding semester, there is the possibility that it can be repeated during the first or second semester of the year, because in my case during my first year I could not take a subject and then this year, when I wanted to take it, I couldn't because it was only given in the second semester of the year, so now because of this, I am behind with other subjects this year, meaning that in the future, there is a possibility that the duration of my studies may be extended, which is not the ideal for me. 

Also, I am not aware if there are other subjects with this same restriction at the moment, but due to the change in the program for the new generations, getting behind with a subject for the generations with the old program is becoming more and more complicated, so I think that there should be more options to take the subjects at other times. 

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Post 2: The best concert I've been to

Post 1: A country you'd would like to visit

Post 6: Time travel in the future